E-Learning Software Solution, Authoring tool
Solution for universities, schools and institutions
Modern web-based technologies in the field of learning and teaching form new challenges for today’s university or institutions. How can e-learning be implemented in academic teaching in a cost-effective way?
oncampus-factory - especially developed for university needs – is a comprehensive authoring solution to evolve high quality e-learning. Rich interactive and multimedia content will be created without any help from external specialists in a cost-effective way and transported online or offline to the students.
- oncampus-factory was developed especially for high quality academic e-learning based on the didactical structure and the needs of the university lecturers
- without any help from external specialists, oncampus-factory creates modular learning units which can be updated and optimised at any time.
- an easy online bug reporting provides quality assurance
- automatically generated statistics for customer satisfaction purposes are integrated as feedback tool
Solution for companies
The communication of recent strategies and distribution of latest technical innovations as well as the development of highly skilled employees become more and more critical success factors for companies. How can you train your employees in a cost-effective way via e-learning, build networks and share knowledge and technology?
With our high quality authoring software rich e-learning content can be evolved easily. Latest developments and services will be distributed to all relevant addresses (key account manager, technicians etc.). Rich interactive and multimedia content (incl. source file) can be embedded as a stand alone object without help from any external specialists in a cost-effective way.
- oncampus-factory supports you by training your employees effectively and efficiently by creating modular learning units which can be updated and optimised at any time.
- complex topics can be taught clearly and effectively at any time, any place, in any language. which lead to a relieved noticeably training budget
- training material will be provided online or offline (as CD/DVD-Version or as printable version) via Internet or Intranet
- rich content (word, pdf, ASCII), charts (excel) graphics (jpg, gif, png) or powerpoint presentation can be embedded per drag and drop in a standardised didactical structure
- external multimedia objects (video, flash) as well as interactive learning content (flash, java) can simply be copied in a multimedia container
- rich content is displayed as list of summary-, media-and chart-directory or bibliography
- own glossary and index could be implemented in each learning object
- content can be stored in one source as XML-structure for online or offline use (as CD/DVD version or as pdf file)
- due to its open system architecture oncampus-factory content can be provided in each operating system, each browser or Learning Management System (LMS), e. g. Blackboard, Moodle, Sakai or Luvit, as a stand alone solution or as SCORM package
- with our 2-click online bug reporting quality assurance is warranted (optional feature)
- Consumer satisfaction statistics can be generated automatically (optional feature)