What is this course about?
This course is the second part of the online course Introduction to applied Computer Science that aims to prepare you to know most functions of Computer Science technology. In this course, you’ll be introduced to concepts of Computer Science and digital computing systems in the connections.
What do you learn in this course?
- You will learn step by step the what computer science actually is.
- You’ll learn about the different facets of Information Technology, like computing systems, the Modelling, and Information and Telecommunications.
- You can list the stages in the computer sciences process.
- You will be able to describe the structure and functions of computer networks.
How is the course structured?
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Structure of a Computing System
- System and Application Software
- Computer Networks