Applicants must fill in the online registration form and give information about their
- educational background
- motivations for taking the certificate course.
Applications will be reviewed by the program jury in order of submission.
Conditions for Registration
Candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree from a University or equivalent, in:
At least half a year of professional experience in regulatory affairs or in quality management systems relating to medical devices/medicinal products.
- Engineering: Biomedical, Mechanical, Electronic, Software, or Materials Science OR
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Sciences, or Life Sciences OR
- Management or Business Economics
If these requirements are not met, admission via a secondary education level is possible, if it can be demonstrated in a suitable educational domain (e.g. physical or chemical laboratory assistant) with extensive professional experience.
As the instruction and educational materials are provided in English, proficiency in English (reading and writing) is a prerequisite.
Registration costs are 5.000,- Euro including VAT.
These fees include lectures, course materials, practical exercises, catering, access to the site and facilities and access to the online-courses and related tools.
Discount: 10% for members of Life Science Nord