Was erwartet Dich in diesem Kurs?
In this module, you will learn the principles of scientific work in the German Education System, which you can then independently apply to your studies in Germany (for example in Kiron). The module is for people who often have no or little experience in practical project work in the German Education System due to a different education system in other countries. The module is written from a German perspective. We are aware that you might not know "Scientific Project Work" as it is explained here. Therefore we will look into the concept and the associated content. Be curious of what to come! Curiosity is the basis of all science in order to discover new things.
This course is part of the INTEGRAL² project
In cooperation with the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences and the RWTH Aachen University, Kiron is implementing the pilot research and development project INTEGRAL², which is short for "Integration and Participation of Refugees in the Context of Digital Teaching and Learning Scenarios” ("Integration und Teilhabe von Geflüchteten im Rahmen von digitalen Lehr- und Lernszenarien”) (https://kiron.ngo/our-projects/integral2/). The project is supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and enables Kiron to test and refine its innovative educational model together with its partners.
Was kannst du in diesem Kurs lernen?
After the course, I (as the author of the course) would be glad if you
- can understand and orientate within the German system of higher education,
- know, what it means to work in projects,
- know how to systematically chose your study projects,
- are able to apply the required techniques to proceed your project successfully,
- are able to plan and proceed your projects according to the given conditions and ressources,
- can present your results effectively to others,
- take and give feedback and critical reviews fair and well-ballanced.
Wie ist der Kurs aufgebaut?
- How is the structure of the German higher education system?
- What is a project?
- What are the working methods for projects?
- How to structure and proceed scientific projects?
- How to present project results?